SimCity has been around for over two decades now and the number of people who have not played this game is very limited. With a fun filled gaming technology and an engaging gameplay, this game provides the user with a taste of everything. When playing the game it is difficult to gather Simoleons. However, with simple simcity buildit cheats you will be able to get better at the game and earn some good Simoleons in the process.
Here are some pointers to playing the game in and winning along the way!
- Pay attention to the needs of your citizens and do everything you can to keep the happy. If your people are not happy, they will leave the city. This will in turn reflect on the tax income that you get through them. Lookout for what services they require and provide them the same. Always make sure that you have enough Simoleons to give your citizens the services that they require.
- To get coins quickly, check out the coins that hang around the service building. If the offer that they give you is necessary, buy the craft supplier or simply tap outside the bubble.
- If you see any bubble, do not hesitate to tap it. Sometimes, the residents will show their thought in the bubble and on tapping it you will be able to read their thoughts. If they are in need of any service, you can provide them with it to make them happy.
- In order to expand your storage, you can also buy rare items when you are short on space. This will help you later on when you are planning on expanding and you have a good deal of Simoleons to complement your plan.
- Factory and Commercial zones need not be nearby the residential buildings. So place them in a corner where it is accessible yet far away at the same time. Moreover, the presence of factories will decrease the happiness of the people living in that area.
- For complete happiness, place the City Hall close to the residence state. If place elsewhere, you will be able to achieve only 99% happiness.
- The best way to gather EXP is to build something. However, if you do not have any zones to build, you could always demolish your already existing building and simply rebuild.
When you play the game, make sure to stock up your storage as this will come in handy when you decide to upgrade your buildings. You can also play this game offline and save it to update your level when you connect to the internet. The only drawback is that when you are offline, you cannot use multiplayer ability and cannot buy or sell things at the Trade Depot. Moreover, you can also make use of the SimCash to buy more Simoleons and obtain higher experience as you start to grow your city and upgrade your buildings for your residents.